This evening, the kids and I were supposed to be home alone till late night. While we were having our dinner, someone was opening our gate and the kids dashed to it and shouted 'Daddy'! I thought they made a mistake but I was wrong! It is Daddy! I was surprised! HC came back with a packet of his own dinner as he knew I would have not prepared his share of dinner. Well, he said 'Let's go to Botanic Garden for the movie under the stars!' I was really happy as I saw this advertisement the night before that there will be a movie tonight there. I was disappointed then because HC said he has a meeting.
So we all finished our dinner fast, HC and I washed the dishes and got the kids ready! We were all so excited. The show started at 8.30 pm and will end at 10.30 pm. We reached there only at 9 pm. It didn't matter, it was the fun to be out in the big Garden munching pop corns under the stars. HC and I were lost, not so sure what the movie was about. I was trying to catch up with the show, HC was worse - he lay himself comfortably down on the picnic mat and relaxed away. I told Yun Shan to see if Daddy was sleeping. She went on top of him to check it out! So cute!
Jing Han was half the time glued to me. Taking my lap as his chair! He was pretty timid! Refused to stay away even by an inch from me... Yun Shan was better, she was running around in the dark but within our sight.
Although the show turned out to be a question mark to me, I really appreciate what HC has done. Actually, I didn't know what happen to his meeting. Whatever it was I enjoyed the night out!
Tomorrow we will be back in the morning with my PIL and BIL's family. Hopefully it will not rain... *Touch Wood*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The most important thing is having great time with your family and lovely ones. Enjoy.....
XZ you are absolutely right! without Aunty I realised my family need to do things together at times. like going to the super mkt with the kids. kinda enjoy it but just that at the end of the day we need to pack up till end of the night. I can only tell myself, enjoy the 'JOURNEY'...
Post a Comment