I had never like my neighbourhood or the place that I stay in though I am almost staying here for almost 10 years. The reason that I give to people is I'm a person from the East. The air, water and people were much better, nicer and cleaner in the East.
Lately, I realise I have changed to accept this place. I have started to find the plus points of this place, to make the best out of it. Afterall, it is not so bad. I start to enjoy and the place that I'm staying in and also start to improve it.
It is me whom has changed I guess... Change in perception, change in my thoughts and improve the things that I have control in. The old me was to accept whatever that I have and sulk and complained in all the things I didn't like. Now I am a changed person, I choose to look at the positive side of things and I am in control. It is my life, my choice, my destiny. I only live once and I'm going to make the best out of this! Amen!



4 comments:
the mind is a very strong "creature"! everything will be pretty and attractive if you see them in positive light, and vice-versa.
once in a while, we can let ourselves slacken into the negative mood (it's only human!) but the most important is not to stay in it for too long!
everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. th world never puts a price on you higher that the one you put on yourself.
hey girl! i am happy for you!! read thru some o your stuff and when i read abt "ah lao" tears filled my eyes... i knw how much u love ur daddy... anyway, be brave and stay cool, u always have people who will be there for u when u needed someone ok!! cheers and stay in touch!!
Thanks Wend... I have only started living and I am blessed with a bunch of great frens like you! I love my life now! cheers!
Ya MX, I only realise how the mind works recently and nowadays I am practising control over these 2 masses in my head! Feed them with good stuffs and cast out the bad ones when they try to get in. ;)
Post a Comment