Well, this is my 1st Blog for 2009 and I have to post it even though it doesn't sound so nice to start a new year but I have to do it. As we have lost a warrior. Though I may not have known her, through the documentary on her and through her Blog I gathered she was a strong wife, mother and woman. She had a good fight with cancer and left a legacy for her kids and everyone whom knows her personally or not.
Shin brought to light some of my queries about life and even about death. My late father whom was also taken away from me and my family by Cancer... had left me without much words even weeks before his last day and I was lost since the day he left us all. I had lots of questions in me that I have pondered for very long and it was Shin whom opened me to the last months and days of a very ill person. Before hand, no one could answer my questions but by reading her blog I found answers... More than that, I gathered how one must live to the fullest.
The regret I have is I did not make contact to Shin. I could have drop an email to her or post a comment in her blog but I was just too shy. It was when I read her blog last night that when I knew that she has left us all that I realised there was no way that I would get to know her personally anymore.
Shin, I want you to know that you have made a great difference in my life... Though a stranger but I am glad I have come to know you through your Blog. Do rest in Peace and I believe your kids will be as strong as you are, Shin. You will be greatly missed...
http://shinscancerblog.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Shin lives. In the heart of many who are touched by her. Her story will be told to more , and her story will touched more and encouraged more. She is not lost.
Post a Comment