Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Wish Came True - RainbowS Connection



Ever since I have my 2 kids, I made a wish - to spot a rainbow together one day. The place that we stay is surrounded by flats and I reckon that it is pretty tough for us to spot a rainbow. YS is 5 plus this year and she has yet to see a real one. For me, I really forgot when was the last time that I spotted one.

This evening, after dinner the rain had stopped and while I was walking to the central rubbish chute to throw rubbish I spotted a rainbow! And it was very big and clear!! I quickly went back home and got the kids out to see this beautiful sight. When I took a closer look, there were actually 2 rainbows!

It is so awesome! The kids and I were so excited. What I am amazed is my WISH came true! I really spotted a rainbow with me kids and it is not 1 but 2 rainbows. At that moment, I received a message... I need to keep my faith, one day... Just one day all my wishes will come true. Patience does pay.

No comments: