Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mrs Lee...

This morning I have been addressed as 'Mrs Lee' or 'Teacher' by a group of Sec 1 students. It is an exciting assignment for me to be a assistant trainer for a IT training agency. I woke up at 530am as I need to be in school by 730 am. A walk to the MRT station was great because the weather was good and it was a very refreshing moment for me...

I have been a trainer to adults in my ex-company but never Sec students. It is a fresh encounter to me and infact I enjoyed the session with them though there are a few mischevious kids. To me it's either they already knew the software or they are not bothered with a non-exam subject. I am glad it is a non-exam subject too because the pressure will be lesser on us the trainers. ;)

Tomorrow will be my last day of assignment and I will end with a lunch with my ex-colleagues again like today. Yippee...

2 comments:

Eileen Ong said...

Hi Mrs Lee ,

I love your " rainbow" blog ! Hope you are happy to have me as a fan !

God bless :)

Eileen

Michelle said...

I never know I will have a fan! Of course I'm happy and more than delighted infact!