I bought a dress from the boutique whose name starts with 'E' last week as a present for myself. I thought I can wear it on Saturday but when I put it on it was too small. Oops! Did I put on some weight after only a few days or did I get the wrong size. I was rather upset as I have already cut the tag, ironed it and receipt destroyed too. I have the feeling that there is no way I can get it exchanged.
Today, I was uncertain to try to bring back the dress for an exchange... I braced up myself and told myself 'No harm trying... What is the worst? Come home with the original loh, maybe I can lost some weight then put it on again. SO I put it back to the bag and went back to the boutique.
I went to the boutique, looked for the sales guy whom attended to me. I told him the whole story about buying, cut the tag, destroyed the receipt and ironed it but it is too small! He spoke to the manager and she agreed. I am so touched... I went to the lady and thanked her as I told her I knew that the norm is no exchange can be done without receipt and with the tag cut. Oh... I am so happy... Now I can wear the dress and not chuck it into a corner of my wardrobe! Yippee... And I am rather grateful to the boutique manager for allowing the exchange!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ha ha ha, I have a good laugh on this. That is the way to go! If you did not take the step, the dress will definately sit in the corner of your wardrobe. Even if its 1% chance its still worth to try. You don't lose anything (hopefully not weight). Hope you continue to keep up this spirit whatever you do! val
thanks val... i'm having fun in life nowadays...
Post a Comment